IBM Cognos Planning
ProStrategy Colman are the leading partner of IBM Cognos in Ireland. As a part of offering the full range of IBM Cognos Business Intelligence solutions we deliver IBM Cognos TM1 & Enterprise Planning.
IBM Cognos TM1 and Enterprise Planning planning, budgeting, forecasting, analysis, reporting and financial consolidation with advanced personalisation and real-time response.
IBM Cognos® TM1 provides a integrated forecasting, budgeting and planning, environment supporting the complete range of business demands. For the best business outcomes, effective planning, forecasting and budgeting is paramount, getting the right information to the right people in the form they need it—and be able to make changes quickly.
Cognos Enterprise Planning enables finance organizations with even the most complex business models to build budgets, plans and forecasts more efficiently and faster for the entire organisation. Business scenarios, drivers, conditions, assumptions and rates can be Created, compared and evaluated. What-is situation can be used to evaluate what-if scenarios critical to forecasting future performance.
IBM Cognos TM1 can greatly improve up your forecasting, planning, analysis and budgeting with:
- Exceptionally fast performance for large, data sets and complicated models
- A flexible modeling environment that requires no programming or traditional IT skills
- The scalability and flexibility to start with a single planning application expanding it to your entire enterprise
- A variety of interfaces: Includes TM1 Web interface and Microsoft Excel as well as a built-in client participation manager
- Role-based multiple users security supports
IBM Cognos TM1 blends the workflow activities of planning with advanced personalized analysis, adapted to each contributor’s particular plans.
planning, you’re dynamically building your own alternatives, sharing them with your team and using the best scenarios to make informed decisions.
And, because IBM Cognos TM1 is Cognos 10 Ready, you can link your plans and forecasts with reporting and scorecarding for a complete picture from goal setting to measuring progress.
Find out more about: